Ever wondered why even after having best individual performers on the side many teams perform average.
Why do some teams perform better than others? What sets these teams apart from the rest?
The answer lies in below common characteristics of High-Performance Teams.
1. They have clear goals tied closely to team and organizational priorities.
2. They understand how their work fits into the organizational mission.
3. They have defined roles and responsibilities.
4. They communicate clearly and respectfully.
5. They manage work and deadlines based on priorities.
6. They trust and respect each other.
7. They celebrate success together and recognize contributions.
8. They practice continuous learning.